Carroll H. Hoagland III | December/2017
Clinical Ketogenic Cancer Trial Sugar the White Death
Project: Dr. Richard Feinman and Dr. Eugene Fine - Clinical Cancer Trials and Actionable Science.
Today's Question: Can a low carbohydrate ketogenic diet, LCHF, inhibit cancers?
Answer: Yes, Maybe but also Maybe Not. Insulin is a hormone which supports growth of normal cells, but also of cancers. A very low carbohydrate (VLC) diet safely and readily lowers blood insulin levels. The effects of a VLC diet has potential to inhibit cancer growth without harming normal tissues.
Dr. Eugene Fine and
Dr. Richard Feinman
that a VLC diet can combine with the effects of drug treatment in cancers, thus reducing drug doses and therefore toxicities. We aim to test this hypothesis in cell cultures.
Critical Oversite by Health Practitioners | Cancer Dietary Support
Dr. Sanja Gupta once wrote ... "Cancer Patients Poorly Served by Online Nutrition Info ... when it comes to directing cancer patients to solid nutritional recommendations online, physicians are likely to find themselves at a loss ... A review of the websites of 21 National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) institutions revealed that only four (19%) provided nutritional guidelines ..."
by Charlene Laino. Note: This article has since disapeared ...
Dr. Eugene Fine and
Dr. Richard Feinman, with the
Einstein-Downstate Study of Ketogenic Diets for Cancer intend to change what the medical community uses for its
Dietary recommendation for
Eugene Fine, MD -
Ketogenic Cancer Therapy: In vitro mechanisms - pilot in vivo results
Dr. Eugene Fine
Richard Feinman, PhD
Ketogenic Diets and Diabetes, Impact of Metabolic Syndrome.
Dr. Richard Feinman
Einstein-Downstate Study of Ketogenic Diets for Cancer is a
Ketogenic Human Cancer Trial, a clinical Cancer Trial using Nutritional Ketosis (Low-carb). It is being conducted at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Dr. Richard Feinman Reasearch: Calories-in-calories-out, substrate cycles and diesel engines.
Calories-in-calories-out, substrate cycles and diesel engines, Posted: April 1, 2017 in energy metabolism, TAG-fatty acid cycle, thermodynamics, triglycerides (10b,c) (contributors)
Fatty acid from the hydrolysis of TAG (or fatty acid from the circulation) is processed for energy(ATP is generated).
Substrate-cycles: Many biological reactions function in a steady state cycle of synthesis and breakdown. In adipocytes (fat cells), for example, there is a continuous cycle of synthesis of fat (triacylglycerol, TAG) and lipolysis (break-down) that goes on all the time. The overall reversible reaction: 3 fatty acid + glycerol ⇌ triacylglycerol + 3 H2O.
Johnson, RJ, et al. Potential role of sugar (fructose) in the epidemic of hypertension, obesity and the metabolic syndrome, diabetes, kidney disease, CVD. (10b,c) (contributors)
Surprise Summary ... Extracted for Dr. Richard Feinman youtube video ... included in Powerpoint and
Made Pretty ...
- From: Insulin Resistance - a Metabolic Disease | contributor July/2017
- Carbohydrate Abuse leads to Insulin Resistance on both paths. Metabolic Dysfunction, like type 2 diabetes is a practical result. It is fundamentally a disorder of insulin signaling - hence, we end up with Metabolic Syndrome - aka Insulin Resistance. It is triggered by the carbohydrate content of the diet. (10,10a)
- The Path of High Carbohydrates - clearly produces the worst results, leading to Insulin Resistance (IR).
Dietary refined grains, starches, and sugars ⇒ Dysregulation of insulin signaling ⇒ Excess fat accumulation, obesity, and the obesity Epidemics, aka
The Saccharine Disease,
Conditions caused by the Taking of Refined Carbohydrates, such as Sugar and White Flour. [Cleave TL, et al., 1974] (14,15) What we observe is that everyone responds to Excess Refined Carbohydrates differently. Some people have a Tolerance, but most "Do Not", and we can see this by the rise in Type 2 and Type 3 (aka Diabetes of the Brains "Alzheimer's") diabetes, obesity, and chronic inflammation diseases. (16,17)
Insulin Resistance (IR) is the result of a bad diet -
Example: Prof. Richard Feinman on Obesity as a Response mechanism. Professor Richard Feinman - Ketogenic Diets and Diabetes | July/2016., David Diamond, PhD - Dietary Sense and Nonsense in the War on Saturated Fat | July/2016..
Insulin Resistance | Diet Driven Diseases
Fig 1 - Man-made Diseases, the Medical consequences of a High Carbohydrate Diet - (.PPT presentation.)
- As we see it you have 2 choices -
- Ref. Dr. Larry Smarr and Dr. Rob Knight - our Superorganism of 1 Million Genes, (23,000 human 2%) are working in symbiosis. The HMP – Human Microbiome Project - 1,000,000 times the info of the HGP. This is a Massive data analysis that will give Bio-Hackers new information. Dr. Larry Smarr is Bio-Hacker Supreme and on leading edge ... Medicine will change - Revolution in Digital Health. Larry Smarr - The Human Microbiome and the Revolution in Digital Health | TheIHMC Mar/2014.